******UPDATE to GE Appliances Suppliers 4-10-2015 9 PM EDT*****
(scroll down for login links)
|PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING UPDATES RE SHIPMENTS TO APPLIANCE PARK|
- DO NOT SHIP TO GE APPLIANCE PARK BUILDING AP6
*****NEW ADDRESS FOR DERBY SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS! ******
- INTERNATIONAL TRUCKLOAD SHIPMENTS SHOULD NOW DELIVER TO:
GE APPLIANCES C/O DERBY SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS
Derby Supply Chain Solutions
649 Omega Pkwy
Shepherdsville, KY 40165
Note: We will continue to expedite some specific shipments directly to our factories. We have
developed a process with Derby to properly receive, invoice & process payment to you. No
additional work on your part is required.
NOTE: Continue all DIRECT material shipments to all other GEA sites in accordance with your MAS
- If you have any outstanding questions concerning shipments routed to the Derby Robards
please contact Tara Batson at email@example.com or 502-419-3785.
- U.S. DOMESTIC SUPPLIERS
RESUME ALL DIRECT MATERIAL SHIPMENTS TO APPLIANCE PARK AS FOLLOWS:
AP1, AP3 – RECEIVING FROM 6:00 AM TO 10:00 PM
AP2 - RECEIVING FROM 6:30 AM TO 3PM
AP4 - RECEIVING 24 HOURS
AP5 - DROP ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE: RECEIVING 6:00 AM TO 10:00 PM
(legacy system) or Delivery Schedule (ERP iSupplier)
Your GEA Rep will be in touch with you with further instructions. Please call your GEA rep with any questions.
- Indirect materials and services may now resume to Appliance Park.
- Shipments to Parts, LLC (Jeffersonville, Indiana) continue to run as usual.
- Please review the MAS (legacy system) or Delivery Schedule (ERP iSupplier) daily for changes and updates
- Resubmit paper invoices sent since March 20, 2015. Send all paper invoices to:
GE Appliances c/o Accounts Payable (LPC)
PO Box: 35290
Louisville, KY 40232